Features and composition of IP interconnected wireless intercom system What is IP interconnect wireless intercom communication system
A technology for transmitting voice signals and data carried by radio signals over an IP network. Connect multiple IP relay stations through TCP / IP network, solve the problem of coverage area blindness caused by cross-region communication and unfavorable terrain through multi-region coverage of cellular and micro-cellular, and realize the long-distance and inter-region relay interconnection function to help remote, Extensive intelligent dispatch communication.
IP Intercom Wireless Intercom System Equipment Composition:
IP interconnect wireless internal communication systems usually include repeaters , IP link equipment, power supplies, antennas, servers, combiners, splitters, and duplexers.
Main functions of IP interconnected wireless intercom system
1. Digital multiple call function; according to work needs, the dispatch center can call a single vehicle or multiple vehicles and send text messages (such as task scheduling, accident location, etc.).
2. Base station networking function, all base stations in the city can form a large network with certain emergency communication capabilities, system equipment has certain fault weakening capabilities, and ensure unified command and dispatch under major emergencies; in the event of network interruption , Can still make the base station work normally, and ensure the smooth communication of the base station.
3. Automatic roaming function, emergency vehicles automatically roam under the base stations in the area or city, and there is no need to switch channels across base stations (or across regions), and they can still respond.
4. Base station grouping function. The number of base stations in each area is 2-3. All base stations in the area are converted into a group to ensure the normal communication of daily emergency work in the area. When a major emergency occurs in an emergency, Can make cross-region calls and auto roaming.
5. Hierarchical dispatch management function. The urban emergency center is equipped with a dispatch platform. Each district emergency center is equipped with a dispatch station. The computer can dispatch calls and manage base station equipment.
Applicable scenarios of IP interconnected wireless intercom system:
Including but not limited to: military, public security, fire protection, government departments, factories, properties, hotels, etc.